RATES

Anytime is a great time to visit The Mountain Majesty!

Spring might be the very best. Imagine the new green foliage in the woods, the great variety of wildflowers, the whitewater streams, exuberant waterfalls, and wildlife emerging from winter dens. Kiss cabin fever goodbye and visit.

Summer is a favorite time because the kids are out of school and its traditional to vacation in the summer when both flora and fauna are at their peak. The mountain temperatures offer relief from the heat and enjoyment of the mountains is at the optimum.

Fall season attracts visitors who will appreciate the explosion of color that comes when Mother Nature exposes the brilliant colors that remain after the chlorophyll is gone due to cooler temperatures. There is not a sweeter moment in the area than when the crisp, cool air greets the sun as it rises over the mountains.

Winter is a marvelous time at The Mountain Majesty. If you like things quieter and easy going, then winter is for you. The mountain vistas are better with the foliage off the trees.

When you feel the need for a change, the beauty of the four seasons at The Mountain Majesty will make all the difference in your attitude.

 

 

 

Daily

 

Weekly

 

Monthly

Spring

April - May

$175.00

$1,050

$3,850

Summer

June-July-August-September

 $200.00

$1,200

$4,400

Fall

October-November

$250.00

$1,500

$5,500

Winter

December-January-February-March

$175.00

$1,050

$3,850

 

Holiday One week minimum for July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year.  Memorial Day and Labor Day Weekends are 3-night minimums.  All other daily reservations are 2-night minimum.

Payment Methods Personal Check, Travelers Check, Money Order or Bank Wire.

Deposits -- A pre-payment of 50% is due within 7 days after reservations are made. The remaining 50% is due 10 days before arrival by Personal Check, Travelers Check or Money Order or Bank Wire.

Cancellation & Return Policy -- Deposits refunded if notified at least 60 days before your arrival date, less $100 cancellation fee.  Anything less than 60 days before your arrival date, is a $250 cancellation fee, with a minimum of 30 days notice.   If under 30 days, deposit is forfeited unless we can re-book the time slot.

Fees & Taxes -- A one-time cleaning fee of $150. Taxes - 6.75% to North Carolina and 5% to McDowell County. Total of 11.75%.

Check-In and Departure -- Check-Ins are 3:00 p.m. and departure is by 11:00 a.m..

www.TheMountainMajesty.com

Rentals.TheMountainMajesty@yahoo.com

386-314-1158 Owners

 

 

 

 

Home     Location     Description     Amenities     Rates     Links     Photo Album

The Mountain Majesty Availability Calendar

 The Mountain Majesty Vacation Request Form